Combined Degree in Psychology
(not available for diploma transfer students)
The Faculties of Social Science and Medicine
offer the combined BA or BSc (Psychology) and BCR
(Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies) Degrees
Who should take this program?
Students in Psychology, wishing to work in community
organizations but who may not have received practical
experience, and BCR students who want a psychology degree as well.
How will you benefit?
- Supervised community practice.
- Access to contact with over 250 community service
- Excellent employment prospects for graduates.
- BCR serves as entry level professional degree for
What's the admission route?
- Year 1: Enter Faculty of Social Sciences with a major
- Complete 10 full-course equivalents in your Social
- Apply to BCR for admission to Combined Degree Program.
- Meet admission requirements of CRDS at the time of admission.
For more information please
Flyer undergoing revision
- 5-year program.
- Requires 25 full-course equivalents for completion.
- Jointly sponsored by two faculties (Medicine,
- Courses must be carefully selected to complete
all requirements. For guidance, contact the
Associate Dean (Student Affairs), Social Sciences,
and the Student Advisor in CRDS.